Post 6: Time travel to the future
Personally, I don't really like to think about the future, I think you have to live to the fullest and enjoy the present, since what has already happened cannot be changed and the future is uncertain. But since I have to do it, I think I would like to travel to 2025, mainly to England since in four years I intend to be there fulfilling many of my goals, I should also have my university studies ready, which will allow me to fulfill a large part of my dreams.
Because I would not like to go to the future anymore, because I think it would depress me a lot to know whether or not I have fulfilled many goals that I have proposed in life, so, if I travel for only four years, I think I would do it with the purpose of al Present even in time to tell me that you should focus even more on these goals and purposes in order to fulfill them.
And I would definitely like to return to my present, I think I do not want to skip any stage of my life, I am very satisfied with everything about it on a personal level, although at a social and country level there are many things that I think should be improved and there are important changes, and I want to be in those changes to be able to contribute to them, among them and related to what I study, that early childhood is valued and respected.
I don't really like the idea of traveling to the future either, but if I have to, I would travel to 2025
ResponderEliminarI think I would also like to know whether or not I will meet my goals
ResponderEliminarCompletion:
ResponderEliminarEven though the posts were delivered considerably behind schedule all has been covered effectively.
6.0
Progression:
Task: All aspects of the task are very well handled.
Lexis: Good use of lexical resources /Coherence generally well handled.
Grammar: Grammar is adequate despite minor errors
5,5
Nota Final Blog: 5,8