Post 5: My Future Job

 I have always imagined working helping children in risk situations, for this reason I decided to study a career in which I would have knowledge of early childhood, and I study pedagogy in kindergarten education and later I would like to study child psychology, because as already I mentioned I want to help children who are in confinement or in risk situations (jail, childhood homes, street).

I would like to work more in the open air, since I believe that I must reach childhood, go where they need it, I cannot imagine working in offices, since I would feel trapped and that I cannot do what I want. I would also like to form a center in which children feel safe and their processes are respected, that there is no violence of any kind, only respect for those children who are not found for various reasons with their families.

I would like to travel, because, although I am studying childhood, I want to see how preschool education is considered and carried out in other countries and cultures, one of the infant centers that I would like to visit is the Loczy Institute located in Hungary, because as far as i investigate I think they do a beautiful job with those orphaned children.

Comentarios

  1. I would love for you to someday achieve everything you wrote in this post :) it's so important to build happy childhoods.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How interesting, I really like education in general, in psychology we also have an educational area although I imagine that you will work in a more direct way.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope the desire to study does not end for you and and that you achieve your goals in the best way!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Checked for both progression and completion. For the details of the assessment go to the final comments left on your blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: Childhood Series

Post 7: Changes to my study programme