Post 4: Favourite Movie/Book/Series: Review & Critique.
Shutter Island
It is a film that was directed by director Martin Escorsese, its genre is suspense / mystery, it was released in 2010, the main actor is Leonardo DiCaprio, and it is based on the novel by Denis Lehane.
The film adds to the list of destinations where some of the best horror and suspense movies were filmed. This is Peddocks Island, one of the largest in the Boston Harbor Area. It had several awards including, Empire Award for Best Thriller, Satellite Award for Best Photography, Golden Bear Award for Best Motion Picture, among others.
The film is about Teddy Daniels is a Marshall who with his new partner go to the Ashercliffe psychiatric hospital, where they will go to investigate the disappearance of a woman, she found herself in the only prison complex on the island where murderers are confined Mentally ill, who are considered not to be able to re-integrate into society, when they are in search of the inmate who escaped, they find themselves trapped on the island due to a hurricane, and being harassed by doctors , who seem to not want the mystery to be discovered. Soon Daniels will realize that the suffocating atmosphere found in the film is one that makes him face his own fears, fears that haunted him until they disturbed him so much, and from that moment nothing is what it seems in the film.
This filming is one of my favorite films, it is one of those films with unexpected endings, and that everything you thought would happen, everything changes, the first time I saw it, when I finished I couldn't believe it, I had to see it again. It is unbelievably good.
To this day, I have never been able to fully understand the ending of the movie. It is also one of my favorite movies
ResponderEliminarhaha I remember the first time I watched this movie, I was so mind blowed that I needed to see the film again
ResponderEliminarit's a very good movie. I love how real it looks.
ResponderEliminarThis movie has been recommended to me tons of times, but since I am very scared, I do not dare to do it, it is a shame.
ResponderEliminarWhen I was watching Shutter Island, I thought I understood everything... But no! I was very wrong. Even so I like it so much and I would watch again
ResponderEliminarI don't watch horror movies because I think they end up being boring and predictable, but since you say that's not the case, I'll add it to my list!
ResponderEliminarI have not seen this movie but it sounds very interesting
ResponderEliminarWell don since grammar and lexical range and expression have been amplified.
ResponderEliminar