Post 3: Childhood Series
When I was a child, I remember my grandmother taking care of me while my mother worked, and when my grandmother was busy doing things at home, I watched cartoons, among them I remember watching Tom and Jerry, Clifford, Dora the Explorer , Bob the builder, jay jay the little plane, and the one I liked the most to see and when I saw the sun I would cry because I knew it was over was the teletubbies. I saw all these cartoons when I was very little until I was six years old.
When I was older, and went to school, every evening after came back and finished my homework, I liked to see the magical godfathers, Phineas and Ferb and Garfield, I could see it every day if necessary, they caused me a lot of laugh, but more than watch the tv show, I liked to watch the movie, there are too good, and until now I watched it
Nowadays I don't watch many cartoon shows, mostly I watch cartoon movies that I like a lot like shrek, the lion king and toy story. I mostly like series and movies that are no longer for kids like the walking dead, Harry pother, the hunger games among others.
Wow all the cartoons you mention are very good, I watched most of them but I had forgotten about it!
ResponderEliminarI loved almost every cartoon series you said! I've wanted a Clifford since I was a child u.u
ResponderEliminarI like Cosmo very much from the magical godfathers
ResponderEliminarI think I never saw Clifford
ResponderEliminarI always wanted have a dog like Clifford hahaha.
ResponderEliminarYou've watched too many children's series, I think I know a little bit of that clifford the big red dog one but I didn't watch it much, otherwise I think we watched the same children's series.
ResponderEliminarI loved the magical godfathers. My favourite character was Wanda
ResponderEliminarI also saw many of the series you say
ResponderEliminarChecked for both progression and completion. For the details of the assessment go to the final comments left on your blog.
ResponderEliminar