Post 1: A country you would like to visit
England
I would love to met it, for one
reason mainly, my father is a English man and I would love to met my family
that is there, known their culture, customs, manage to communicate with those,
and another reason is that i also want to travel, because of the language.
While i being there I would like
to visit a large part of England, the Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral,
the Windermere cruises, Bowness, among other attractions because I would stay in
Midland with my family.
I do not know their culture very deeply, the only
thing that is very characteristic for me, because my father always eats it, is the
English breakfast, which have always caught my attention because more than a
breakfast for me it is a lunch.
Being there, I would like as I said before to meet
a large part of my family, especially seing my grandmother again, who I have
not seen for many years, I would like to save money working in my family's
company, and then take some time and travel across Europe.


I really love english breakfast, it makes my mornings better haha I hope you can go there someday!
ResponderEliminarhello megan, i find that england has very beautiful places to explore, hopefully one day you can go visit it
ResponderEliminarHi Megan! As like you, I’ve also chose talking about England. I knew that your last name was from another country, I think it’s reasonable that you want to know another part of your roots.
ResponderEliminarHow great to have family in other countries! And what better than England which has so much to visit!
ResponderEliminarThat English breakfast sounds delicious
ResponderEliminarTask well crafted in due time.
ResponderEliminar